Level 2 - Mentoring
Start Date: 29th April 2019 Location: Woolwich Cost:£350
This qualification allows learners to gain a deeper understand the role of a mentor and develop the skills needed to become an effective mentor.
This qualification is designed for anyone who wants to gain a deeper understanding of the role of a mentor and develop the skills needed to become an effective mentor.
The objectives of this qualification are to:
- Gain insight into the role and practice of mentorship
- Be clear about mentor/mentee relationships
- Ensure they follow good practice
- Develop the specific skills and understanding they will require in order to mentor
- Reflect on their own learning and work performance
- Understand the benefits of mentoring
- Understand legal and ethical mentoring requirements
Entry Level Requirements:
There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification. However, learners
may find it helpful if they’ve already achieved a Level 1 qualification.
Recognition of Prior Learning can be used, evidence of prior learning is not time limited
- Unit 1 – Role of a mentor
- Unit 2 – Preparing for the role of a mentor
- Unit 3 – Demonstrating mentoring skills and techniques
£330.00 per person
Costs include all course materials, registration and certification costs
To book a place on this course or for more information email: Stephanie Pinner
Course Dates and Times:
Level 2 Award in Mentoring consists of and Induction day and a further 6 classroom session that take place once a week.
Venue: VCG Training Room | Woolwich Equitable House
|Monday||29th April- Induction Day||10.30am – 2.30pm|
|Monday||6th May||10.30am – 2.30pm|
|Monday||13th May||10.30am – 2.30pm|
|Monday||20th May||10.30am – 2.30pm|
|Monday||27th May||10.30am – 2.30pm|
|Monday||3rd June||10.30am – 2.30pm|
All course materials are provided
To book a place email: Stephanie Pinner