Measuring & Evaluating the Impact of Volunteering
Start Date: Location: Woolwich
Cost Per Person (Per Workshop): £65.00
For more information on this workshop, please call Stephanie on 0208 317 3817 via email firstname.lastname@example.org or an online enquiry.
Measuring impact gives you a guide to some of the basics of measuring the outcomes and impacts of volunteering.
- Define and understand impact measurement
- Plan for impact assessment
- Understand and identify outcome
- Assess outcomes
- Understand the method and tools of impact measurement
- Identify financial impact measurements
- To be able to develop a framework to plan to measure the impact of
Measuring impact can tell you whether changes have been positive or negative, and how much change has happened. For example, we might expect to see volunteers experience changes in their knowledge and skills as a result of volunteering. By measuring this change – or impact – we can say by how much they’ve increased their knowledge and skills.
This is a full day workshop
This workshop adopts the theory of change model, providing the knowledge for articulating, evidencing and measuring outcomes.
To be confirmed