Professional Boundaries Training for Volunteers
Start Date: Location: Woolwich Cost Per Person (Per Workshop): £40.00
For more information on this workshop, please call Stephanie on 0208 317 3817 via email firstname.lastname@example.org or an online enquiry.
Professional boundaries define effective and appropriate interaction between professionals and the public they serve. Boundaries exist to protect both the professional and the client.
This workshop includes:
- What is a boundary?
- How do we set boundaries and who with?
- Explore the definitions of confidentiality
- Apply the principles of confidentiality to your volunteering role
- The implications of confidentiality
By the end of the session learners will be able to:
- Discuss issues regarding confidentiality and appropriate boundaries as it affects working with members of the public
- Explain what confidentiality means within the context of the service you are delivering
- Identify your own personal boundaries as a worker or volunteer
- Identify your own responses to situations involving boundary issues and confidentiality
- Identify and discuss situations where you should seek support.
This workshop is a half day workshop
To be confirmed